Tuesday 1 November 2011

Timed post.

A group of us were stuck out at uni last night doing assignments (messing around in the lighting room). Apart from it being awesome fun, I have to admit I got almost no work done. Oops!
 Check out our awesome dance-off skills! I'm pretty devo the camera didn't capture the eagle move I pulled next - pure gold, I tells ya! ..and now for a serious blogger pose..
Yep, thats about as serious as it gets! Here's what I wore;
Top: Vintage
Skirt: Ask Grace
Shoes: Vintage

As mentioned in the title, this is a timed post, my FIRST timed post. Go me! As you are reading this I will be walking in a local fashion parade for the Melbourne Cup. Which is a big horse race, for those who are not familiar. Be excited for me! I'll post pictures from the parade tonight, possibly.

5 comments:

  1. great photos!i love your skirt!come to see my blog you can also win my GUCCI Giveaway

    http://therightmixoffashion.blogspot.com/2011/10/giveaway-bag-charms-of-gucci.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun :P
    lifelessrobot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete