Wednesday 25 January 2012

90's grunge.

I love a blogger who can do a great 'grunge' look. Although I've always adored the style, I never really thought I had the correct attitude to pull off the edgy vibe - probably because I use words like 'adore'. From reading my blog, you'll know that my style is usually clean and slightly girly, yet I can't seem to resist the charms of stomping boots and torn jeans. Being a child of that era, 1990's grunge is a look that will always own a slice of my heart.
This is my take on 1990's grunge.
 
My '90's Grunge' look is comprised of;
Leather Cap - Vintage
Silk Maxi - Sass & Bide
Silk "flannie" Blouse - Vintage
Boots - Doc Marten

I must have been in a shopping mood, in the past week, as I purchased almost everything I saw. Which is both bad and good. Bad, because.. well, I think my bank account may be in the negatives. Good, because I have lots of pretty new things to show you in up-coming outfit posts.

P.S. Don't forget to enter my Giveaway, which I've decided to extend for another week.

21 comments:

  1. Love it :)
    xx

    www.queenoffunkydiy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a grunge fan! I always get in the mood for grunge during the Fall! Always. Love how you wore it :)!
    xo
    -Daysha http://dayshaprettylittlethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit!
    And the photos are so cool! You look amazing!
    www.gossipdress.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. you definiately pull this off! I love a bit of grunge.

    The Bowery

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look awesome, it's like when boho meets Kurt Cobain! Love the skirt and shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great outfit love the grunge feel to it but still being feminine!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for your previous comments. love the photos

    2youngforfashion.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, what a beautiful blog, I'm loving it!

    By the way, love your style in every singl post :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun and great outfit! Loving your cap and Doc boots :) xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  10. i think you nailed it despite your fears ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look gorgeous x
    neononyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for your comment :)
    Love the outfit!!

    http://sunhands07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore the grunge look, awesome shirt <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. really nice style dear! wanna follow each other? :) kisses, katefp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. HA! Love that you wanted to try the grunge look, I think you pull it off well! You managed to do grunge without looking sloppy too, which is pretty hard to accomplish haha

    ReplyDelete
  16. The silk dress is so pretty, great base for any outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this! Very cool!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for your sweet comment dear, it made our day *.* we totally adore your style :') katefp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete